viralfish Blog Posts

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Freediving Laguna Beach California using gopro hero3+ black

Sea new videos on my channel every week! Here is the link 

^_^ 

See all of my underwater ocean videos! Click Here, for Viralfish youtube channel


Here is a video I filmed freediving last week while using my go pro hero 3 plus black edition camera. I used my go pro hero 3 black edition a lot and still love it, but I have also been loving my new hero3+ black ^_^ I am excited to keep freediving with it and use it some more caves and better low light situations to see how well it functions. I have already used in a few underwater caves and I was very impressed at how much the light the new gopro hero3+ camera actually picked up! It's definitely a step above my hero 3 black. You can see those videos by clicking the links below.

Harbor Seal in underwater cave link to video below}
Harbor seal in underwater cave

Air Pocket Video Link Below}
Underwater cave air pocket

I love the ocean and have a very strong connection with it! My current goals are to continue pushing my body by getting stronger breath holds, inspire people through my videos, and hopefully land another job that will allow me to pursue freediving and underwater cinematography! Or at least find a way that I can make a little money doing this so I can keep freediving and studying the ocean through my videos ^_^  Keep checking back, plenty more ocean commotion every week right here on viralfish! Thank you for watching! If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up! 
Or better yet, tell your friends about it ^_^ Thanks again!

Cheers,
+Troy




#viralfish #freediving #underwater #ocean #gopro #goprohero3plus