viralfish Blog Posts

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gopro hero3+ black edition underwater octopus


I filmed this underwater video with my go pro hero3+ black edition camera. I was lucky enough to spot an octopus on my free dive this week =) It was a Pacific Two Spot Octopus, and they are very intelligent animals! As a matter of fact, they are the smartest of all invertebrates. Being that smart they are also very curious! They often like to use their tentacles and suction cups to feel out the surroundings. That is why he grabs on to my gopro in this video ^_^ The pacific two spot octopus, like all other octopuses, is very strong! Since they lack bones and cartilage their bodies are made up of solid muscle! Octopus primarily eat muscles, crabs, small fish and moray eels.

I post new underwater ocean videos every week! Please make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on my new adventures =o)  Thanks guys!



Cheers,
-Troy

#viralfish