viralfish Blog Posts

Monday, December 9, 2013

Fukushima Radiation in the Pacific Ocean from Fukushima Power Plant Disaster Exposed

Current Crisis, Fukushima Power Plant in Japan

Read the full story here


JUST IN!

Magnitude 5 quake near damaged Fukushima nuclear facility

A MAGNITUDE 5.1 earthquake has been registered near the damaged Fukushima nuclear facility.
The epicentre was initially reported as being 102km east-north-east of the tsunami-wracked nuclear power station currently undergoing delicate uranium fuel rod extraction procedures.










  To be completely honest, my overall feelings about all this are anger and sadness. It saddens me more than anything. My heart goes out to the families living in Japan right now, especially those in close proximity to the plant. Then I begin to think about my unborn children and their generation..


There were two things that really stood out to me in this video 

1)Japan scientists in Fukushima are obviously not telling us the truth. We need to all be honest here so we can do our damn finest to fix the problem! Like that woman in the video said, "They told us it would take 40 years to clean this up", That is not true, by definition of scientific law. 

2) Umm.. Yaayy, I have cancer! I already knew that was coming. 

     What gets me is that they have been dumping nuclear waste in the ocean for over a year!?!  It's absolutely ludicrous, but then again Japan also kills dolphins..Which is even more ludicrous in my opinion.
that's a different topic though.
So yeah, I'm going to go ahead and stay away from Tuna for now..

I have a lot of questions and I'm assuming I'm not the only one. I need to do some researching now. Is there anybody out there that may shed some light on the subject?
Who, what, why didn't anyone do something?!
 Or was it that no one knew this was taking place? They probably all knew but didn't want to tell the public. (Ever seen Armagedon?! The public  saves the day!)

Overall, the crisis in Fukushima saddens me, but I am not fearful.
 I trust in God ^_^  What good does it do to run around in fear?
Now slow down there on the comment box, I'm not saying we should sit back, relax, and let God do everything for us! haha no! We need to be smart here and work together on this! Someone needs to form a group of most knowledgeable intellectuals, scientists, whoever is best qualified. Obviously everyone is under qualified because this has never happened before. (It reminds so much of the movie "Armageddon"!)
Anyways, form a group, figure out how to secure that leak, and most importantly, STABILIZE the cores! We need to have that on lock! Not just hope we don't have an earthquake! Bottom line, it is imperative that they assemble the right team and take action! Or else call in the Avengers!
Well there is my opinion on this current event, watch the video now and decide for yourself.. Enjoy

Cheers,
 +Troy
 viralfish   
 #viralfish 





#fukushima #radiation #japan #pacificocean #powerplant