viralfish Blog Posts

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gopro Hero3+ black underwater test freediving underwater cave air bubble #viralfish #underwater #freediving #ocean #beach #california #sea #goprohero3plus #hero3plus #water

Breathing 15 feet underwater in an underwater cave air pocket!

This is a short video of an underwater air pocket that I found in an underwater cave, it was definitely one of the coolest things I have ever experienced while free diving underwater caves!  It was weird to trust taking taking a breath when I was already15 feet underwater, but it worked! Please give this video a thumbs up if you liked it and be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel so can see all of my underwater videos and new videos I post every week!
Cheers,
-Troy





                                                   Follow us on Instagram! 

http://www.instagram.com/viralfish

http://www.instagram.com/troymac


#viralfish #underwater #freediving #ocean #beach #california #sea #goprohero3plus #hero3plus #water