viralfish Blog Posts

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Santa Catalina Island Freediving underwater ocean adventures summer 2013

Much much more on my youtube channel and Instagram  
Here are the links, enjoy!

Click here for viral-fish on Instagram 
Or click here for Troymac on Instagram


  Click link below to see my youtube channel! 
Lots more underwater beach and ocean related content on my youtube channel, click here check it out!
                     
  I hope that my videos may inspire you! ^_^
 These guys are fast!  American Bison wildlife fact video. We were filming this bison from a distance giving him plenty of space so we did not disrupt him and all of a sudden he turned and charged us! Check it out and let me know what you think! We crossed paths with this beautiful animal while camping at the highest point on Catalina Island. (Orizaba)
Cheers,
-Troy 

Check out the whole Catalina Island Playlist at the link below!
     #beach